Alaska Highway safety upgrade through Hillcrest
Take the survey
Fill out our online survey on on project website between May 31 and July 31, 2019.
Attend a meeting
May 29, 2019: Hillcrest business meeting
June 5, 2019: Hillcrest open house for residents
Fall 2019: Hillcrest open house for public
Find more information about upcoming meeting on our project site.
Meet with us
To book a meeting with the project team contact Doris Wurfbaum at 867-393-7193 or at email@example.com.
Quel est le but de la consultation?
We want to give Hillcrest and Whitehorse residents a voice in shaping the functionality of the Alaska Highway that runs through their community.
We are promising:
- To seek your views.
- To make it easy for you to talk to us and get involved.
- To use communication tools suited to the scale of decision we’re making.
- To explain our decisions.
- To foster and respect relationships with citizens, groups and communities, First Nations, municipalities and other governments.
- To consider local solutions to problems.
More information, including project updates, can be found on our project website.
À quoi serviront les commentaires recueillis?
Your input will help shape the new design of the Alaska Highway where it runs through Hillcrest, before going to tender with the construction in 2020. This input will help the Government of Yukon to mitigate and address concerns residents may have, and build confidence in the project moving forward.